What you will need:
- Trying new and different things
- Time management
- Having fun
Rules & Regulations:
- Entry. MOVE MORE TO WIN CHALLENGE – to participate pay the $5 entry fee, complete the sign up form and log your activity daily or weekly. All entries must be received weekly in order to be eligible. By entering this contest, you are opting-in to becoming a member of our e-mail newsletter database, meaning you will receive our Newsletter once a month, or similar. This e-mail newsletter database is used strictly by Leading by Example, LLC and will not be sold or re-distributed in any way. In the event you win, you allow Leading by Example to use your name and likeness in marketing and promotional materials. Leading by Example, LLC (“Sponsor”) will not be responsible for incomplete, lost, late, misdirected or illegible entries or for failure to receive entries due to transmission failures or technical failures of any kind, including, without limitation, malfunctioning of any network, hardware or software, whether originating with sender or sponsor. In the event of a dispute, all email entries will be deemed to have been submitted by the owner of the email account from which they were sent. For these purposes, an email account holder shall mean the natural person assigned to such email account by the Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with such email account. Any questions regarding the number of entries submitted or the owner of an email account shall be determined by Sponsor in its sole, reasonable discretion, and Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entries by persons determined to be tampering with or abusing any aspect of the Contest.
- Drawing Date, Prizes and Odds. Each winner will receive a portion of the pot and the book Who Needs a Gym? Using Social Media For Weight Loss. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Winner Notification and Acceptance. Winners will be notified by return email during the duration of the contest. Winners have 10 days to respond to the email and claim the prizes. Return of prize notification as undeliverable may result in disqualification and an alternate winner may be selected. Winners may waive their right to receive a prize. Prizes are non-assignable and non-transferable. No substitutions allowed, except that prizes and individual components of prize packages are subject to availability and Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value.
Winners are solely responsible for reporting and payment of any taxes on prizes.
Winners may be required to complete an affidavit of eligibility, and a liability and publicity release (except where prohibited by law) which must be returned within ten (10) days of date of postmark. Failure to sign and return the affidavit or release within ten (10) days, or to comply with any term or condition of these Official Rules, may, at the sole discretion of Sponsor, result in a winner’s disqualification, the forfeiture of his or her interest in the prize, and the award of prize to an alternate winner.
- Participation. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Contest Rules and the decisions of the judges. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify persons found tampering with or otherwise abusing any aspect of this Contest as solely determined by Sponsor. In the event the Contest is compromised by a virus, non-authorized human intervention, tampering or other causes beyond the reasonable control of Sponsor which corrupts or impairs the administration, security, fairness or proper operation of the Contest, Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the Contest. Should the Contest be terminated prior to the stated expiration date, Sponsor reserves the right to award prizes based on the entries received before the termination date.
- Limitations of Liability. By entering the Contest, entrant agrees that (1) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with the Contest, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually without resort to any form of class action; (2) any claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the Contest, but in no event attorney’s fees; and (3) under no circumstances will any entrant be permitted to obtain any award for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental or consequential damages and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased and any other damages, other than damages for actual out-of-pocket expenses.
- Construction. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Contest Rules, or the rights and obligations of any contestant and Sponsor, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with the laws of North Carolina without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions (whether of North Carolina, or any other jurisdiction) that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than North Carolina. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the invalidity or unenforceability of any other provision. In the event that any such provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable, these rules shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or unenforceable provision was not contained therein.
- General Release. By entering the Contest, contestants release Leading by Example, LLC, any other promotional sponsors, and each of their respective affiliated companies, directors, officers, employees, representatives, partners and agents from any liability whatsoever for any claims, costs, injuries, losses or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the Contest or with the acceptance, possession or use of any prize (including, without limitation, claims, costs, injuries, losses or damages related to personal injuries, death, damage to, loss or destruction of property, rights of publicity or privacy, defamation or portrayal in a false light).
- Sponsor. The MOVE MORE TO WIN CHALLENGE is sponsored by Leading by Example, LLC, whose decisions regarding the selection of winners and all other aspects of the Contest shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor will not be responsible for typographical, printing or other inadvertent errors in these Official Contest Rules or in other materials relating to the Contest. If you have any questions regarding this Contest, please contact Leading by Example, LLC, P.O. Box 669661 Charlotte, NC 28226