SUGAR ROBS US OF ENERGY, IMBALANCES OUR HORMONES LEADS TO WEIGHT GAIN, BRAIN FOG, TERRIBLE PMS AND MENOPAUSE SYMPTOMS AND CAUSES SKIN ISSUES!
SUGAR IS ADDICTIVE! BREAKING A SUGAR ADDICTION CAN BE A REAL CHALLENGE
Contact me today to start your Sugar Detox!
If you have been struggling with sweets and carbs, this SUGAR DETOX is for you. When sugar breaks down in our body it causes our blood sugar to spike and fall quickly. This is the reason we get cravings when we eat a lot of sugar. As you may know, like I do, this is a hard habit to break.
As we detox, our body will eventually stop needing sugar. Our body is adaptable once we eliminate sugar from our diet. As our body releases toxins, it can make us feel worse before we feel better.
One thing to remember is that we may be breaking a sugar addiction and may experience withdrawal symptoms. Symptoms we may experience include:
- Bad mood
- Lack of energy
- Cravings for sweet or high calorie foods
- Muscle aches
- Feeling down or depressed
SIGNS YOU MAY BE ADDICTED TO SUGAR
- You hide your sugar habit
- You need more and more to satisfy the craving
- You eat sugar even when you’re not hungry
- You always crave sweets
- You crave salty foods
- Quitting sugar leads to withdrawal symptoms
- You know the potential consequences and eat sugar anyway
- You go out of your way to get sugar
- You have feelings of guilt about eating sugar
- There is always room for dessert
- Consuming sugar is a way to calm down
- You’re an emotional eater
BENEFITS OF NOT EATING SUGAR INCLUDE:
- Weight loss
- Reduced bloat
- Mindful eating
- Better dental health
- Sustained energy
HOW TO PREPARE FOR THE SUGAR DETOX CHALLENGE
We will be using certain products during the sugar detox challenge. These products are going to help us to successfully cut back or eliminate sugar from our diet. Contact me today to purchase your sugar detox products. The products aren’t required to participate in the challenge but they will help us to reach our detox goal.
During the challenge our focus will be on eating simple and clean. The best way to gain control and detox from sugar is by repairing and cooking your own meals along with the products we will be using. Things to keep in mind when planning for the sugar detox challenge:
- Eat low carb. Carbs turn into sugar. Make sure the carbs you do eat are complex carbs.
- Read food labels
- Up protein and healthy fats, these help fight cravings and will keep us full longer.
- When shopping at the grocery store, stick to the outside isles.
- Don’t go extremely low calorie.
- Remove any temptations
- Let people know you will be participating in the challenge so they will be prepared to support you.
- Write down why you want to detox from sugar and have it in a place you can see daily
- Write down any triggers for sugar
- Drink lots of water
- Get plenty of sleep
- Learn the best ways to manage stress
If you fall down, get back up and keep going
You are stronger than you cravings
Most of the “healthy foods” are loaded with sugar
FOODS TO AVOID
- Processed sugars (cane sugar, brown sugar, corn syrup, maltose, liquid fructose)
- Processed foods with real or artificial sugar added
- Limit dried fruit and other fruits high on the glycemic index (bananas, pineapples, carrots and watermelon)
- Limit high-sugar vegetables (parsnips, potatoes and sweet potatoes)
Contact me today to start your Sugar Detox!
WHAT THE CHALLENGE INCLUDES:
- Private Facebook group
- Once a week motivational video
- Tips to keep you motivated and be successful during the challenge
- Suggested meals to help eliminate sugar
- Weekly giveaways
- Grocery shopping list
- Workouts, 5 days a week
- Weekly challenges
INFORMATION ABOUT THE PRODUCTS
A low-sugar delicious shake that helps to control junk food cravings, increase energy levels, and help with weight management efforts.
We will drink the shake once or twice a day between meals to help with sugar cravings.
- Promotes Digestive Health
- Promotes Healthy Weight Loss
- Helps Reduce the Risk of Heart Disease
- Sweeps Away Toxins and Waste
- Supports Immunity
- Improves Regularity
The fiber drink we will be using is formulated with a unique, proprietary fiber blend of psyllium, oat, apple, rice bran, chicory root, maltodextrin fiber, and fructooligosaccharide (FOS). The fiber drink also contains a proprietary blend of soothing herbs, antioxidants, and probiotics to make each one a truly one-of-a-kind health supplement.
How Fiber Helps cleanse YOUR BODY OF TOXINS?
- The liver begins producing a substance necessary for digestion called bile. Bile is made of acids as well as cholesterol.
- Bile is stored and concentrated in the gallbladder until foods that contain fat are eaten.
- After eating, the bile is dumped into the small intestine, where it breaks up fat, grease, and food particles.
- At the lower end of the small intestine, the bile is broken down into its individual component parts—cholesterol, fat, toxins, and wastes.
- If there is an adequate amount of fiber in the intestines, the fiber binds up the cholesterol, fat, and toxins and sweeps them out of the body.
- If there isn’t enough fiber in the intestines, the toxins reenter the bloodstream and are recirculated throughout the body. These toxins will eventually reach the liver. This forces the liver to process them again and dump them into the intestines in the next batch of bile.
A single glass of the fiber product we will be using provides 13-15 grams of healthy fiber to help you meet your optimal daily fiber.
- Age 19-50 25 grams of fiber a day
- Age 50+ 21 grams of fiber a day
A natural blend of the ingredients you need most to help boost your immunity. This powerful supplement drink includes:
- Vitamin C—(1,200 mg) long linked to boosting immunity, this nutrient stimulates the production and function of white blood cells, and protects them from oxidation*
- Zinc—(15 mg) a mineral crucial to white blood cell development* powered by Oligo™for maximum absorption and antioxidant protection
- Vitamin E (alpha-tocopherol)—powerful antioxidant that increases antibody formation
- Astragalus—one of the most extensively researched ancient Chinese herbs that helps strengthen the immune system and acts as an immunostimulant*
- Aronia melanocarpa (black chokeberry)—powerful antioxidant that helps regulate immune function of white blood cells*
The Vitamin D3 product we will be using can help correct a vitamin D deficiency and optimize major systems in your body that rely on this essential nutrient.
Each of these factors are associated with vitamin D deficiency. If you experience one or more of the following, you might benefit from the Vitamin D3j product we will be using.
- Tiredness and fatigue
- Frequent illness
- Back and muscle pain
- High blood pressure
- Feeling blue or moodiness
- Brittle bones
Did you know…
- Vitamin D activates the immune system
- The calcium we need for strong teeth and bones can’t be absorbed without vitamin D
- Our muscles need vitamin D to create protein for strength and health. Low levels of vitamin D are related to low muscle mass, weakness and discomfort.
- Vitamin D activates and deactivates enzymes in the brain that trigger nerve growth. Emerging research suggests that vitamin D also helps protect neurons and supports a healthy inflammatory response in the brain.
- Vitamin D is needed to produce and use serotonin. What is serotonin? It a chemical in the body that affects mood, sleep and appetite.
- Our metabolism slows down without enough calcium and vitamin D. Multiple studies have demonstrated that adding vitamin D to a healthy diet and exercise program can accelerated weight loss.
The omega 3 product we will be using:
- Is sourced from pure cold-water fish
- Contains DHA + EPA amount (930mg)
- Is molecularly distilled, purified, and inspected to be contaminant free
Omega 3 promotes brain, eye and cardiovascular system health and overall wellness.
The sports drink we will be using provides a strategic blend of calcium, magnesium, sodium, and potassium. As electrolytes, they help:
- Rehydrate our cells
- Maximize our muscle performance
- Converts carbohydrates into energy
- Minimize muscle tissue breakdown
An intense workout for 1 hour can cause us to lose over a half gallon of more than just water. As we sweat, we lose electrolytes also. Drinking water alone cannot replace the electrolytes we lose.
The sports drink we will be using contains 4 types of electrolytes, less sugar, fewer calories and savings that affect the wallet and environment.
The sport drink we will use contains:
- Calories 25
- Carbs (g) 5
- Sugars (g) 5
- Vitamin C
- Vitamin E
- Vitamin B12
- Calories 100
- Carbs (g) 28
- Sugars (g) 28
The products we will be using during this challenge are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.